This interfacing basically focussing on reception of IR radiations. How they are processed and check. Therefore we are using a LED for the same and whenever our sensor will detect some kind of IR rays, the LED will turn on.
|LED – Basic Red 5mm||1|
|IR Receiver Diode – TSOP38238||1|
|220 Ohm Resistor (in kit)||1|
|Jumper Wires Standard 7″ M/M||1|
|USB Cable A to B||1|
ABOUT THE SENSOR
Description: TSOP is the standard IR remote control receiver series, supporting all major transmission codes.The TSOP Sensor is a miniaturised receiver for infrared remote control systems.
PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on lead frame, the epoxy package is designed as IR filter. The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor.
- Photodetector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Output active low
- Low power consumption
- High immunity against ambient light
- Continuous data transmission possible (up to 2400 bps)
- Supply Voltage: –0.3…6.0 V.
- Supply Current: 5 mA.
- Output Voltage: –0.3…6.0 V.
- Output Current: 5 mA.
- Storage Temperature Range: –25…+85 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: –25…+85°C
ARDUINO IDE (for windows)
#define LED_PIN_VIN 3
#define IR_PIN_OUT 2